19th October 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for scholarships after completion of 12th with 71.16% marks?

Honorable sir,

myself yadav amardeep bahrat i have passed 12th securing 71.16%marks in maharashtra bord .
i am searching for any scholarship available for me plz. help me if there any scholarship available for me .Who can provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for scholarships after completion of 12th with 71.16% marks?
  2. What type of scholarships I am eligible for if I have 96% in 12th board exam?
  3. Are there scholarships available for colleges based on 12th board marks? How much is required to avail such scholarships?
  4. What are the scholarships I am eligible to apply for after completion of Diploma in ECE from Chandigarh?
  5. Best colleges that I can get after scoring 24234 in general and 7116 in UPSEE?
  6. Which Scholarships I can get after completion of 12th Class with 82.4% of marks?
  7. Information about scholarship test or other way to get scholarship?
  8. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of scholarships to apply after completion of intermediate in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  10. What are the courses and scholarship I can apply for after completion of B.Sc with 90% marks?
  11. Am I eligible for BCA course after completion of 12th with 47% marks?
  12. With a minimum of how much marks in 12th standard can I get a scholarship or sponsorship from any education trust?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  15. Scholarship programs after completion of twelfth class?
  16. Am I eligible for JEE main exams after completion of 12th with 60% marks and maths with just 35 marks?
  17. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship to do further studies?
30th October 2016, 12:06 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for scholarships after completion of 12th with 71.16% marks?

You are not eligible for CBSE or MHRD scholarship after completion of 12th with 71.16% marks. But you can apply for some of these scholarships:
1. GAURAV FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
2. J M SETHIA MERIT SCHOLARSHIP.
3. HAMDARD EDUCATIONAL
4. THE TGELF KHEMKA DOMESTIC SCHOLARSHIP
5. R D SETHNA LOAN SCHOLARSHIP
6. FAEA SCHOLARSHIP
7. INDIAN OIL ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP
8. CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME SCHOLARSHIP

THANKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?