20th April 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for JEE main exams after completion of 12th with 60% marks and maths with just 35 marks?

Am I eligible for JEE main exams after completion of 12th with 60% marks and maths with just 35 marks? Can you please provide me the minimum criteria which is followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?
  2. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for JEE main exams after completion of Diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  6. Eligibility to study B.Tech with 47% in 12th and 91 marks in JEE Main?
  7. After 12Th in Maths stream Can I join engineering without qualifying JEE Main?
  8. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Am I eligible for counseling in JEE mains after scoring 40% marks in PCM class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much marks is expected in JEE Main exams to get seat in good engineering colleges?
  11. Can I appear in JEE 2016 if passed 12th 2 years back?
  12. Whether candidates passed with grace marks eligible for writing JEE or not?
  13. Having 75 marks in JEE Main am I eligible for Advanced exam?
  14. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  15. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
  16. Expected All India Rank for a General candidate who has scored 109 marks in JEE Main and 369 marks in 12th BSEB?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if applied for Improvement exams of 12th CBSE?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 80 marks in Maths, 70 marks in Chemistry and 50 marks in Physics of JEE Main?
20th April 2016, 08:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JEE main exams after completion of 12th with 60% marks and maths with just 35 marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for JEE main exams after completion of 12th with 60% marks and maths with just 35 marks? Can you please provide me the minimum criteria which is followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same.

Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for JEE main exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
12th May 2016, 07:35 PM
maddy1995

Default Re: Am I eligible for JEE main exams after completion of 12th with 60% marks and maths with just 35 marks?

Hi,
JEE MAINS ( joint entrance exam) is a exam conducted ebery year one time for admissions in the best engineering colleges in india. Including NIT.. Many colleges take up admissions on the basis of JEE MAINS score. A students needs atleast 50% marks in 12th board exams.. As you have scored overall 60% marks you are eligible to give the paper
Good luck for future!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?