19th March 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan for B.E. graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I want to get an Education Loan. I am a B.E. graduate and unemployed. Kindly let me know about the terms and conditions for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  2. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  4. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  5. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  7. Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  8. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  9. Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?
  10. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  11. Education loan for BAMS course?
  12. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  13. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  15. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  16. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  17. Rules or terms and conditions of Education Loan for pursuing engineering?
  18. Terms and conditions of Education Loan to study Graduation in Singapore?
20th March 2016, 09:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan for B.E. graduate?

The exact terms and conditions depends on the amount which you are seeking as education loan and also depends on the concerned bank from which you are seeking education loan. Hence it is highly recommended to get the detailed terms and conditions in written form from the branch manager of the concerned bank. For loan below 4.5 lakhs, you do not have to fulfill many terms and conditions. You need to furnish all the documents as per bank's orders like income tax certificate, fees structure, prospectus of institutes, etc. For loan above 4.5 lakhs upto 7.5 lakhs, you will require third party guarantor, 15% margin and for loan above 7.5 lakhs you will required to mortgage your property.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?