24th June 2016, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?

Hi Sir,
I belongs to very poor family and has a desire to study B.Tech. My parents couldn't bear the expenses of my course, so I want to get an Education Loan. I don't have anything to deposit as a security for Bank Education Loan. Can I get an Education Loan without security?

Related Questions:
  1. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs without security deposit to study B.Sc in Denmark?
  3. Security deposit against an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank?
  4. Details of security deposit under Education Loan scheme of Corporation Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get an Education Loan above Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study in UPES without security deposit? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  7. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  8. What kind of security is demanded under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs against Land agreement papers as a Collateral Security? What is the minimum value of land for this Loan?
  10. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  12. What I have to deposit as a security against an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  13. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get an Education Loan without security to study M.Sc(Nursing)?
  15. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?
  16. Chances to get an education loan in security of land 10 kilometer away from Nagpur city? -- [New]
  17. What is the margin for an Education Loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs in South Indian Bank?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
26th June 2016, 03:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?

Yes, you can get education loan without any security deposit. There is no problem with the poor background as education loan scheme was formulated basically for financially unstable students. You can get education loan up to 7.5 lakhs in order to study B.Tech course. However, you cannot get education loan above 7.5 lakhs since for loan above 7.5 lakhs you need to mortgage property as security to the bank. You should also try for scholarships to have financial aid apart from the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?