28th June 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?

Sir,
I would like to know that what kind of security deposit is available to take an Education Loan from State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? I want to study B.Tech by taking an Education Loan. Please tell me the security of this bank Education Loan scheme.

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for M.Pharmacy course?
  3. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?
  5. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  6. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  7. Do I have to submit my father's Income Tax certificate for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  8. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh? -- [New]
  9. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  10. Security deposit against an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank?
  11. Details of security deposit under Education Loan scheme of Corporation Bank?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  14. What kind of tangible collateral security is required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What kind of security is demanded under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  16. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  17. Am I considered as a member of IIBF(indian institute of banking & finance)? I am working in state bank of bikaner and jaipur, Kota
  18. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
30th June 2016, 08:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?

The security deposit for education loan is given below.

- For loan below 4.5 lakhs : 10% of the loan amount
- For loan between 4.5 lakhs and 7.5 lakhs : 15% of the loan amount along with third party guarantor
- For loan above 7.5 lakhs : 20% of loan amount along with third party guarantor and mortgage
30th June 2016, 01:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?

As per latest rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India according to directions of Central government of India, upto 4 lacs rupees of education loan for any professional course, there is neither need of any guarantor nor any collateral to mortgage for sanction of education loan.

For loans above 4 lacs rupees upto 10 lacs rupees, you need a guarantor then only, loan will be sanctioned and for loans above 10 lacs rupees, you need to give any collateral either it is fixed deposit papers or land papers etc. So, if you want an education loan of amount less than 10 lacs then you can get it without need of security deposit.
30th June 2016, 10:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There are certain categories of Education loan depending upon amount of loan to be sanctioned.

1. Upto four lacs of rupees: No need of any collateral or guarantor.

2. For amount of Education loan to be above 4 lacs and below 7.5 lacs, there is need of guarantor.

3. For loans above 7.5 lacs: There is need of security deposit like fixed deposit or land papers for amount to be sanctioned.

If you want education loan of amount above 7.5 lacs, you will have to either deposit papers of property or fixed deposit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?