13th October 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Banks which sponsor Education Loan within a month to study MS in Texas University?

Dear Sir,
My son has got admission in Texas University for MS program. I am looking for an education loan urgently. Please tell me which are the banks can avail me education loan within a month? Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  5. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  7. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  8. Can I get education loan for M.Sc in Physics course?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  10. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Preferable Banks to apply for Education Loan to study MS in United States?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  17. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  18. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd October 2015, 06:53 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Banks which sponsor Education Loan within a month to study MS in Texas University?

You need to go to all the Nationalized Banks that is under the Government of India.
It will be easier to get a Loan from those Banks.
You can also get a Loan from the Private Banks such as AXIS Bank, IndusInd Bank, ICICI Bank.
Make sure all the documents are in place for your son and once you get all the documents in place and you can show a guarantor your Loan will get sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?