13th October 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan against Credit Card?

Hello Everyone,
I want to take an education loan. I have my own credit card. So, I can apply for education loan against credit card?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  2. Can i get Education loan to study in India on holding a credit card?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan against Credit Card? -- [New]
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  10. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does all Banks inspect CIBIL of a candidate who want to apply for an Education Loan?
  12. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  16. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  18. From where could I buy the IRDA model question papers?
22nd October 2015, 06:56 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan against Credit Card?

No you cannot apply for a Loan against your Credit Card.
You need to provide the Bank with the details of your admission in the University.
Once you are able to do so your documents will be verified.
You need to provide the IT return of a guarantor and after all the details are checked it is up to the Bank to sanction the Loan or not.
This is the procedure that you need to follow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?