29th March 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?

I have completed BBA in Finance and want to study MBA in Finance from abroad. So, I want to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI. What is the terms and conditions to apply for an education loan? What would be the interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  3. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  4. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  5. Possibility to increase the repayment tenure of an Education Loan?
  6. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh?
  7. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  8. Terms and conditions of BOI Star Education Loan scheme?
  9. Differences among EMI of Fixed Interest Rate and Reducing Balance against Bank Education Loan?
  10. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  11. How to increase EMI tenure of Education Loan repayment?
  12. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in between BOI and PNB to study from abroad?
  13. Whether Bank of India charge interest during B.Tech against Education Loan? How to repay EMI in 7 years of tenure against Rs. 5 Lacs?
  14. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which bank is providing an education loan in minimum interest rate and less EMI to study in USA?
  16. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Processing fees, Interest rate and Installment terms and conditions to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank?
  18. Interest rate index and tenure of Indian Overseas Bank for an education loan?
7th April 2017, 11:53 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?

To apply for education loan you need to visit the official website of Bank Of India and can apply from there by typing “education loan” in the search box and after that you need to fill the application form and then after you need to complete the process by scanning all the necessary documents like address proof (Voter ID, Passport, ration card, etc.) , Identity proof (Voter ID, Pan card, Passport, etc.), Income details (Income tax return, Pan card, Salary slip, etc.), Education documents (Degree certificates, SSC and HSC mark sheets) and other documents if required by the bank or you can visit the nearest branch of the bank and can apply for the educational loan by submitting the photocopy of above mentioned documents along with coloured passport size photographs.
The bank will sanction the maximum amount to study abroad is Rs.20 lac.
The applicant should be the citizen of India. The candidate must have secured admission in the recognized University in India or abroad. Parents should sign up as the Co-Applicant. The applicants should not have any outstanding loan amount from any other bank.
As you are going to take Rs.15 lac as the education loan then you need to pay 2.50% above the base rate as an interest to the bank. If you serviced the interest during the moratorium period then you have to pay 1% interest to the bank. Apart from this you will get the interest subsidy during moratorium period after getting the job you need to repay the bank along with the interest within 15 years. The base rate for abroad study is 15%+2.5%= 17.5% then you have to repay approx. Rs.24000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?