1st March 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in between BOI and PNB to study from abroad?

Hello sir, I have completed BE Civil Engineering and want to study MS course from abroad. Please tell me in which bank should I apply for an education loan between BOI and PNB?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank has good track record of offering education loan to study abroad?
  2. Which bank is good to take an education loan to study UG course at abroad?
  3. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  4. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it? -- [New]
  5. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  6. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  10. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  11. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  13. Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad?
  14. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  16. How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad?
  17. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for BOI for an education loan to study MBA Finance from IITs if, passed CS Executive and 1st year of B.Com?
3rd March 2017, 11:51 AM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in between BOI and PNB to study from abroad?

As compared to BOI ,PNB is better. It is good in terms of branches, deposits, atms,advanced etc. As per the interest rate consideration of BOI
Up to Rs.7.50 lakhs-3% above the base rate
Above Rs.7.50 lakhs-2.50% above the base rate
Women Beneficiaries-Concession of 0.5% per annum for limits up to Rs.50,000 and 1% for limits over Rs.50,000.

PNB:::

Up to Rs. 4 lakhs-Base Rate + 2% = 12.00% (at present)

Above Rs. 4 lakhs to Rs. 7.50 lakhs-Base Rate + 2.75% = 12.75% (at present)

bove Rs. 7.50 lakhs-Base Rate + 2% = 12.00% (at present)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?