13th October 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Ed?

Hello Everyone,
I am from Lucknow and I am going to do B.Ed from Chennai. I just want to confirm that I can apply for Bank Education Loan for this course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  8. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  10. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  11. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MS from the same Bank sponsored Loan for B.Tech course?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  14. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  17. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
17th October 2015, 06:29 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Ed?

Yes you can apply for a Bank Educational Loan for the course of B.Ed.
You need to go the nearest Bank and there you need to provide the Letter of Admission as a source of document.
Once you do this you need to show someone as a guarantor and you also need to show the IT Return filled by him in the last financial year.
Once the bank is satisfied with this your loan will be sanctioned.
18th October 2015, 12:02 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Ed?

Yes, you can apply for education loan to pursue B.Ed course.

The education loan is offered to the candidates who wish to pursue higher professional/ technical education either in India or abroad.

To avail the educational loan the candidate must have secured admission in valid a course in a valid and recognized college.

All Nationalized banks offer educational loans to pursue higher education. The minimum educational loan offered is Rs.4 lacs without any collateral security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?