25th September 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Bank of India Star Education Loan for B.Ed being an Economics postgraduate since 7 years?

Can I get Education Loan for studying B.Ed? I have heard about Bank of India Star Education Loan. So, I want to apply for this Education Loan. I have completed my M.A. in Economics about 7 years ago.

Related Questions:
  1. Differences among Star Loan and Star Vidya Loan schemes of Bank of India?
  2. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. How to apply for Bank of India Star Vidya Loan? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study PhD(Economics) in Europe?
  13. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  14. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  15. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  18. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
27th September 2016, 08:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Bank of India Star Education Loan for B.Ed being an Economics postgraduate since 7 years?

Yes, you can definitely apply for the education loan of Bank of India to pursue B.Ed. course. There is no problem if you had completed your post graduation seven years ago. You need to approach the nearest branch of Bank of India and have a discussion with the branch manager to seek education loan. Get to know the detailed terms and conditions of the education loan and act as per instructions from the bank to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?