11th November 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Bank of India Star Vidya Loan? Eligibility to apply?

I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying Star Vidya Loan of Bank of India. Please tell me the eligibility criteria and let me know how to apply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Bank of India Star Vidya Loan? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  3. Can I apply in Bank of India Star Education Loan for B.Ed being an Economics postgraduate since 7 years?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  7. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  8. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  9. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?
  10. In which bank should I apply for an education loan among SBI, ICICI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Interest rate charges under State Bank of Patiala Education Loan for MS course in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  13. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  14. Can a BE ECE get an education loan from Yes Bank? Eligibility to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  18. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
12th November 2016, 11:23 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Bank of India Star Vidya Loan? Eligibility to apply?

Eligibility criteria for applying Star Vidya Loan:
1. Student's nationality should be Indian.
2. Students have secured their admission in selected premier educational institutions through entrance exam.
3. Only full time diploma or degree courses are covered in this education loan.

You can apply for this loan online through this web portal:

http://www.vidyalaxmi.co.in

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?