18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to do Professional course?

Hello Everyone,
I am a student of Calcutta University, studying B.Com. Now I want to pursue a Professional course. So, can I take an Education Loan for doing Professional course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an Education Loan to do Professional course? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply to get Education Loan for SAP Professional course?
  3. What are the Professional courses available to apply and get Bank Education Loan?
  4. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. How to get scholarship to continue engineering study further?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  10. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  13. Scholarship to do B.E after getting 90% in HSC?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  16. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  17. Education loan for BAMS course?
  18. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
21st April 2016, 03:47 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to do Professional course?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to pursue professional courses.

The minimum eligibility criteria required by a candidate to apply for an education loan is that the candidate must have secured admission in any of the valid and recognized course.

As you wish to pursue professional courses after completion of graduation, you are eligible to apply for an education loan.

All nationalized banks offer an education loan to pursue professional courses.
21st April 2016, 05:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to do Professional course?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan in order to pursue higher studies, i.e., pursue professional course. However, it depends on the course which you want to pursue. The course should have good job scope. Apart from this you need to get admission in a well recognised institute and comply with terms and conditions of education loan and follow all norms as per bank's orders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?