3rd December 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?

Dear Friends,
I have newly opened my Bank account a month ago in State Bank of India. So, can I apply for an Education Loan? I want to secure admission in MBA course. Will they sponsor me an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  2. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  3. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  4. Should I have to open Student Account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan if already have a Saving Account?
  5. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  10. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  12. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  14. Is it necessary to apply for an Education Loan from same Bank if pursuing B.Tech through SBI Education Loan?
  15. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  16. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  17. Details of State Bank of India EMI scheme against Education Loan for study MBA?
  18. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
2nd January 2016, 11:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan even though you had opened your account in the bank about a month ago. There is no criteria as such that the account has to be opened within a specific date or before particular period of time to get education loan. You can open account at any point of time and approach for loan after opening it. If you comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and follow all the norms, you can get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?