26th July 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure less marks and pursue B.Tech in any low grade college?

Dear Friends,
I have scored 95.5 percentage in 10th standard and studying in Higher Secondary. I want to do B.Tech. I want to know that if I score less marks in JEE Main and getting admission in any low grade college then also I can apply for Bank Education Loan?

30th July 2015, 06:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure less marks and pursue B.Tech in any low grade college?

Yes, you can apply for education loan even if you get admission in low grade college and have bad academic records. However, it is upto the bank whether it will approve your loan request or not. There are less bright chances of getting your education loan sanctioned but still you can try by visiting different banks.
1st August 2015, 12:40 PM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure less marks and pursue B.Tech in any low grade college?

Yes, you can apply for education loan if your college is approved by AICTC other wise there less chance to get education loan.however you should try to education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?