27th May 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study ICAI course on Higher Secondary Certificate?

Dear Sir,
I want to take Education Loan
against my Higher Secondary certificate.
Because I want to study ICAI course.
Can I get this Education Loan?

28th May 2015, 10:22 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study ICAI course on Higher Secondary Certificate?

Yes, you can apply for the educational loan to pursue ICAI course. All nationalized banks provide educational loans for valid and recognized courses. As ICAI is a recognized course by the government, then you can apply for the educational loan. The main eligibility criteria is that candidate must be pursuing in recognized college and should get an admission through a written examination or through a selection process. The maximum educational loan amount sanctioned is RS.7.5 lacs for studies in India.
30th May 2015, 06:47 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study ICAI course on Higher Secondary Certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to take Education Loan
against my Higher Secondary certificate.
Because I want to study ICAI course.
Can I get this Education Loan?

No you can not get the Loan Sanctioned for the Higher Secondary Education until you are having the genuine reason for it. Neither you fall under the Below Poverty line Scheme nor you are suffering from any financial Crisis. So for retaking the ICAI exam you are applying for the loan then it won't be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?