21st October 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get Education Loan for Executive MBA program?

Hi,
My name is Pritpal Singh, I am 29 years old and self employed. I need education loan for my higher studies. I want to do Executive MBA now. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA having 5 years of work experience?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA after B.Tech and having 5 years of working experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Reputed Universities for EMBA from distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  8. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  10. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  13. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  14. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  15. Does Karnataka university approved by UGC and AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  18. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
1st November 2015, 12:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get Education Loan for Executive MBA program?

You need to apply for the Loan by visiting the branch of the Bank from which you wish to take the Loan.
Once you have applied you need to provide the Letter of Admission to the University as a document.
You must also mention the Loan amount and give to the Bank the IT Return of a guarantor for your Loan.
Once you are able to do all this your Loan for the course of Executive MBA will be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?