28th June 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?

Dear Friends,
I got admission in Loyola Institute of
Business Administration, Chennai for MBA degree.
I am working with Infosys Technologies but I want to quit
my job and want to study MBA. But I need to apply for
Education Loan for this course. So, I can get any benefit
if apply for Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if got admission to study MBA in Symbiosis College? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA having 5 years of work experience?
  4. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA after B.Tech and having 5 years of working experience?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.A.(Economics)? -- [New]
  8. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  10. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  11. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  12. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  13. Is it possible to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA if my father is working in a Private Firm? -- [New]
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis college if my father is working in a PSU?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  16. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  17. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  18. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
11th July 2015, 12:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?

If you quit the job you will not get benefit and have to pursue the MBA course on your own expense which can be either from your pocket or with the help of education loan. However, there is a provision of higher studies in Infosys wherein they pay half of your MBA fees and in turn you need to sign a bond of service with Infosys after completion of your MBA course. So you need to talk with your supervisor and career counselor in Infosys regarding this and opt for the opportunity if available for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?