22nd February 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IIT again if I get good scholarship with GATE rank?

I am doing M.Tech in HBTI, and I am getting MHRD scholarship, if I get good rank again in GATE, can I get to IIT with MHRD scholarship again? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the different scholarship available by giving individual Exam after clearing GATE?
  2. Possibility to get MHRD scholarship if clear GATE exam again with good rank? -- [New]
  3. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  4. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 879 rank in GATE?
  5. How much scholarship we can get for doing Ph.D by qualifying the GATE exam?
  6. Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?
  7. How to apply for UGC GATE Scholarship while doing M.E.?
  8. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship with GATE marks?
  9. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  10. Is there any scholarship available for the GATE qualified students?
  11. How much rank is required in GATE to study in IIT?
  12. Entrance Exams for Higher studies after BE (CS)
  13. Can I apply for Aerospace Engineering in IIT's for M.Tech course after scoring 714 rank in GATE with 458 score?
  14. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech course in IISC, Bangalore?
  15. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to get MHRD scholarship for a candidate who has secured 7000 rank in GATE?
  17. Where should I apply after scoring 507 in GATE, 46 marks, 3397 rank in CS? Any chance to get admission in IIT and NIT?
  18. How much scholarship can I get in GATE? Eligibility of GATE scholarship after studying from private college?
24th February 2017, 09:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IIT again if I get good scholarship with GATE rank?

You present scholarship is for present M.Tech course and if you apply for admission again in first year in next session at IIT, then this scholarship will not carry forward to that institution.

You can only get stipend on the basis of GATE score, which is sanctioned by AICTE. Hence, you have to take your decision carefully.
24th February 2017, 09:26 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for IIT again if I get good scholarship with GATE rank?

If you are getting the scholarship on the basis of your GATE rank then you are eligible to apply to IIT and if you are getting the scholarship on the basis of your best performance on your current course which you are pursuing in HBTI then you are not eligible to get admission in IIT from that scholarship because they are providing you the scholarship to continue the course in HBTI and not for IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?