25th August 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarship for 9th standard student and procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 9th standard and to apply for a scholarship. Please list out the name of some scholarship for 9th standard student and procedure to apply for it?

9th December 2017, 04:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarship for 9th standard student and procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 9th standard and to apply for a scholarship. Please list out the name of some scholarship for 9th standard student and procedure to apply for it?

List of scholarships available for the 9th standard students is given below;

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

STaRT - Official Website

Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities - Official Website

Global Talent Search Examination - Official Website

Ajmal National Talent Search Exam - Official Website

National Genius Search Examination - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Candidates have to apply online for the above mentioned scholarships. They can find the details about the scholarships in the website links given above. Some of the scholarships are offered based on the examination conducted by the organization. Others are based on merit and students’ family income.
16th July 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of scholarship for 9th standard student and procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir I'm studying in 9 class iwant to apply a scholarship please list out my name
Some scholarship to us give some procedure to apply the scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?