26th October 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job after completing B.Tech with one Backlog?

Hello Sir, My name is Manoj Kumar I have completed B.Tech and I have one backlog so what is my next step? Can I apply for any jobs even after having a backlog? Please answer me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for job after completing B.Tech with one Backlog?
  2. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  3. How should I apply for a job in IT company after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
  4. How can I apply for government job if I have 1 backlog in B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  6. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech 7th semester with one backlog? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for the government job if I have a backlog in particular subject?
  9. Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.Tech with backlog?
  10. Is it possible to get job after completing B.Tech with 5 backlog in the 7th semester?
  11. How to get a job in MNC after completing B.Tech with 60-65%
  12. Job in MNCs after B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  14. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  15. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  16. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  18. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
6th November 2016, 06:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for job after completing B.Tech with one Backlog?

Yes, you can apply for job after completion of your B.Tech course with one backlog. The eligibility criteria required to apply for a job varies from company to company. Some companies allows candidates to apply for job even if they have backlogs and some other companies doesn't allow candidates who have backlogs to apply for job.

It is best to apply for job only after clearing your backlog of B.Tech course. Even if you apply for job with backlog, you will be eliminated in most of the cases with backlog reason. So, I suggest you to apply for job only after clearing your backlog of B.Tech course.
7th November 2016, 02:38 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Can I apply for job after completing B.Tech with one Backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, My name is Manoj Kumar I have completed B.Tech and I have one backlog so what is my next step? Can I apply for any jobs even after having a backlog? Please answer me as soon as possible.
You can apply for the jobs, but if you selected for the job than the companies will ask you for the B.Tech certificate and if you not provide certificate than the candidature will be cancelled by the company. A very less number of companies are there who allows candidate having one backlog for job, but not all companies. So according to my opinion its better,first you complete your backlog than apply for the job. If the company not selected you because of not able to provide certificate than your all hard work will be waste.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?