25th September 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to do MBA in any Deemed University?

I want to do an MBA from any Deemed University. And also I want to take an Education Loan for this MBA course. I would like to know that I can get Bank Education Loan in this case?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  2. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Are all the Deemed Universities in blacklist? Which bank can grant education loan to study in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune? -- [New]
  4. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  7. What are the other alternatives for raising fund for education other than bank loan?
  8. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  9. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  10. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  11. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  13. Which bank provides education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University?
  14. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  17. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  18. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
27th September 2016, 01:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to do MBA in any Deemed University?

Yes, you can definitely get an education loan to pursue MBA course from any Deemed University meeting the study expense. There is no problem if you pursue the course from a deemed university. You need to pursue it from an institute which bears good reputation and recognition from competent authorities. Once you get admission call, you need to approach the bank close to your residence for education loan. Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan. Make sure you take the admission call letter and prospectus of the concerned institute. Get to know the details of education loan and act as per the instructions from the concerned bank complying with the terms and conditions to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?