30th April 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Concession in Education Loan to study BTech for a girl candidate whose brother is a Government Teacher?

Hello, my father & mother died earlier. My elder brother is my guardian and he is a Government college teacher. He has a government job. I wish to do BTech with an education loan. I want to know that as my brother has a government job then I will get concession or not in education loan also I am a girl.

Related Questions:
16th June 2018, 01:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Education Loan to study BTech for a girl candidate whose brother is a Government Teacher?

Sorry, to say that no concession is provided by banks for education loans even if the guarantor is a Government employee. But, for the girl candidates, most of the banks provide concession of 0.5% on rate of interest of the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?