30th November 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan against High School marksheet of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech?

Dear Sir,
I want to take an education loan against my high school marksheet. Because I want to study my B.Tech. Can I get an education loan? My loan amount is only Rs. 4 Lacs.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  9. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  10. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs after secured admission in B.Tech of National University of Singapore if my father is passed away?
  11. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  13. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  14. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  16. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  17. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  18. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
28th December 2015, 08:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan against High School marksheet of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech?

Education loan is not given on the basis of marksheets. However, it is true that the bank takes into account the academic background of the candidates while deciding on the sanction of the loan. Since you want education loan of 4 lakhs, so there is nothing to worry as there are not much terms and condition for this amount. You just need a coborrower which can be your parent/guardian and 10% of security margin deposit. For detailed norms and terms and conditions, you need to approach any nearby bank and consult with branch manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?