3rd March 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan against Mortgage property?

Sir, I want to do M.Arch in Abroad. I have searched and came to know that it cost Rs. 16 Lacs. I have a mortgage property. So, in this situation, bank will give me loan for studying M.Arch in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  2. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. Institutes offering JAVA Training to B.Tech 2nd year student in Chennai
  5. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  6. How can I get an education loan if I don't have any property for mortgage?
  7. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  8. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  10. Can I get Education Loan against Mortgage property?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan against my property which is not registered?
  12. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
  13. Can I mortgage my land to get an Education Loan in Canara Bank? -- [New]
  14. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  15. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  16. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  17. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  18. Chances to get education loan without mortgage? Maximum amount and best bank for it?
10th May 2018, 02:25 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan against Mortgage property?

According to my knowledge you are not eligible to get any type of loan on a mortgage property.
If you have any other property then you can apply for loan in any bank. You can also get loan if you have any guarranter.

Some of the banks which provides loan are as follows:-
SBI
Bank of India
Central Bank of India
Indian Bank
Axis Bank
HDFC
IDBI
HSBC
Dena Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?