18th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan without mortgage? Maximum amount and best bank for it?

Hello sir, I have already taken personal loan on my home but asset value of my home is approximately on crore and now want to apply for an education loan for my son. Can I get education loan without mortgage? How much amount I can get and which banks is best for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  2. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  3. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  4. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  5. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  6. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  7. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies?
  8. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  9. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  10. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [New]
  12. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  13. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
  14. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  15. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
  16. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  17. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  18. List of objects accepted by BOI as mortgage? How much amount I can get without mortgage?
24th August 2017, 09:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan without mortgage? Maximum amount and best bank for it?

Education loan amount will decide, whether mortgage is needed or not. Normally, for heavy education loans like study abroad or medical admission, you need to have mortgage.

If amount is less than 7 lakhs, then you won't have any issues in getting education loan, because you have good property with high value.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?