9th December 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?

Hello,
I need an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for my MS in UK. I have also received an unconditional offer letter from the University of Bristol. But my father is not that financially strong at this moment. Please advice how can I get a low interest educational loan and complete my education.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  2. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  3. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  4. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  5. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  6. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  8. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  9. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  15. Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  17. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  18. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
12th December 2015, 03:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?

The terms and conditions of education loan have become quite lenient. Now banks are more aggressive in lending loan. There is no problem if the financial condition of your family is not strong. Since you need education loan of 20 lakhs, so you need to mortgage any property as per value of your education loan to get your loan request sanctioned. Among all the banks, SBI charges the lowest rate of interest. You can mortgage properties like house, land, vehicle, insurance, etc. to get your education loan sanctioned. Apart from this, you should also try for scholarship to meet the expense of your MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?