25th February 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course?

Sir, I am a student of 10th standard and preparing for my board exam. I have applied for JEXPO because after completing my 10th I will do Diploma course in Civil Engineering. I would like to know for this diploma course I can get education loan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  3. Can I get education loan to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  4. Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  7. Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?
  8. How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  9. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  10. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  12. Process of education loan for pursuing Civil engineering?
  13. Details to get an education loan from government bank to study Diploma in Petrochemical engineering?
  14. Eligibility criteria to get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to study Diploma engineering? Documents required for it?
  15. Details of an Education Loan scheme to study Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering?
  16. Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of Study Abroad?
  17. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
3rd March 2018, 04:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course?

You can get loan by any Bank of India which provide education loan.

Some document required for it is:-

Mark sheet of last qualifying exam

Proof of admission in college

Borrower's Bank account statement for the last 6 month.

Generally rate of interest varies from time to time.
3rd March 2018, 05:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course?

Yes, you can get an education loan to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard. To get an education loan for pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you should have secured admission in Diploma course in any recognised college/ university. You have to apply for an education loan through online or offline by submitting the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?