16th April 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to study Diploma engineering? Documents required for it?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma engineering through Jexpo entrance exam. Please tell me documents and eligibility criteria to get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Elgibility criteria, documents and interest rate to apply for SBI Skill education loan scheme to study B.Tech? Is this scheme available in Gurgawn?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan under SBI student loan scheme to study from KIIT? Documents required for it?
  3. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  4. Can I get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to do PhD from London? Procedure for it?
  5. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  6. What kind of eligibility banks have sets for co-applicant under an Education Loan Scheme?
  7. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  8. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?
  10. Can SBI grant education loan for ITI course under SBI Skill Loan Scheme? Interest rate and maximum amount granted?
  11. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  12. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  14. Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?
  15. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  17. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
21st April 2017, 09:55 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to study Diploma engineering? Documents required for it?

The borrowers can avail a maximum of Rs. 1.5 lac with 9.5% per annum interest rate. The applicant should be an Indian national.
The student should not have any outstanding loan amount from any other bank.
The candidate must have secured admission in the recognized University in India.
Parents should sign up as the Co-Applicant.
The candidate needs to submit photo copy of Address proof, Income proof, Income details, Education documents. By showing these documents and fulfilling the requirements you are able to get the SBI skill loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?