13th December 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can a 2nd year engineering student apply for an education loan? Rate of interest of SBI in Bangalore and processing fees?

Hello sir, I am from Bangalore, India and studying in 1st year of Mechanical engineering. I want to apply for an education loan at SBI. Can I apply for it while studying? What is the rate of interest of SBI in Bangalore and processing fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  2. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  3. How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Processing fees, Interest rate and Installment terms and conditions to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank?
  5. Possibility to get an education loan from SBI with less than 9% of interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  8. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  9. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  10. Base rate and old interest rate of last five year of SBI, BOI and PNB for amount 10 lakh? -- [New]
  11. Will the interest rate of SBI for an education loan be same if applied for study in abroad?
  12. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  13. Interest rate of SBI on an education loan of 2 lakh? What will be the Pre Payment charges?
  14. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  15. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  16. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  18. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
15th December 2016, 12:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 2nd year engineering student apply for an education loan? Rate of interest of SBI in Bangalore and processing fees?

Second year engineering candidates can apply for Education loan at State Bank of India.

*Rate of interest on Education loan in SBI: For loans above 7.5 lacs it is 10.75% per annum and for loans below 7.5 lacs, it is 11.10 per annum.

*To get processing fees on different loan products of SBI, visit Official website .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?