14th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Whether Corporation Bank charges processing fee for an Education Loan?

Hello, I want to apply an Education Loan in Corporation Bank. So, I would like to know that does they charge processing fee for applying an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Bank of Baroda charges processing fee of Education Loan?
  2. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Whether Punjab & Sind Bank charges processing fee on Education Loan scheme for Vocational courses?
  4. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  5. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  6. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore? How to apply online?
  7. Is processing fee available in IndusInd Bank Education Loan? How much amount is charged?
  8. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  10. Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  11. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  12. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  13. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  14. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  15. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it? -- [New]
  16. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  18. Is processing fee available in Bank of India Education Loan for Abroad studies?
15th June 2016, 10:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Corporation Bank charges processing fee for an Education Loan?

Yes, there will be processing fee charged on education loan after it is sanctioned. Usually the processing charges vary from time to time as per bank's policy. But the amount is quite less and is usually around 100. This is charged to revive the cost of all paperwork/documents which the bank had to prepare/undertake to process your loan request. It is charged only once for the education loan and will be charged when the first installment of loan amount is disbursed by the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?