9th July 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i get loan for PGDBO Course? Which documents are required for this?

Can i get loan for PGDBO Course? Which documents are required for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  2. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  3. Process of getting education loan and documents required to submit?
  4. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  5. Education loan procedure and required documents for getting admission for B.Tech in a private Engineering college?
  6. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  8. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  9. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  10. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  11. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  12. Can I get education loan for MBBS which cost 5 lakhs per anum? Required documents for the same?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  16. How much is the fee required for PGDBO?
  17. Documents required for taking loan for B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  18. Required documents for taking bank loan for B.Tech civil Engineering?
10th July 2015, 06:01 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get loan for PGDBO Course? Which documents are required for this?

PGDBO stands for Post graduate diploma in banking operations which is offered by IFBI.

Duration of the course is 9 months. The minimum eligibility criteria for applying PGDBo course is that the candidate must hold a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university/ college.

The educational loan is offered for all the eligibility candidate's who wish to pursue higher education either in India or abroad. Yes, you are eligible for educational loan as you are pursuing a valid and recognized course. The educational loans are sanctioned only for valid and recognized courses from a recognized colleges.

All nationalized banks provide educational loans. The following are the documents required :

1. College admission letter including fees

2. Address and ID proof

3. Latest 6 Bank statement

4. Academic certificates

5. Passport size photographs.

4. Collateral security
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?