18th July 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i get Scholarship for Commercial Pilot Training with 69% marks in 12th?

19th July 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get Scholarship for Commercial Pilot Training with 69% marks in 12th?

can I get scholarship I have got 75% in 12 commerce ..I want to go in banking sector what sudy should I do..
19th July 2015, 01:27 PM
tanveer bedi

Default Re: Can i get Scholarship for Commercial Pilot Training with 69% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello;!
Well I have been researching for your query and I have found something for you which I think will be helpful to you!
If you would like to apply for scholarships in foreign countries like U.S.A you can do that by just registering yourself for the GRE.
Now what is GRE.
GRE refers to the graduate school admission process in U.S.A, you can simply search for GRE mock tests on the internet n register for the same, well I'll give u better picture of GRE results as to how would they impact your scholarship winning chances. Once you register and apply for the GRE mock tests you will have to pass it with a good rank.
If you score less than 1000 you will get no scholarships n if u score between 1000-1100 you may get upto 5-6 universities but if you score 1200 n above you will have a number of universities to choose from!!
To talk about your 12th class result, that does not count anywhere in the GRE programme!!
Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?