27th March 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission for studying MS in Australia and Canada? Minimum score is required in Degree, GRE and TOEFL to get scholarship?

Hi,
I am studying B.Tech second year in CSE. I am in 3rd semester. I want to join in top universities in Australia and Canada for MS program. What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission? What is the minimum score in Degree required? What score in GRE and TOEFL should I get to get scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  2. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  4. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  5. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  7. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  8. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  9. Which country I should prefer for doing MS after B.Tech in Computer Science?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  11. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  12. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  13. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  14. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  15. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  16. How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship?
  17. Is it mandatory to clear TOEFL exam to do higher study in Canada?
  18. Required scores in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship for MS?
29th March 2016, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission for studying MS in Australia and Canada? Minimum score is required in Degree, GRE and TOEFL to get scholarship?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course in Australia and Canada, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is not required for getting admission in MS course in Australia and Canada Universities. To get scholarship for pursuing MS course in Australia and Canada Universities, you must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in Graduation and at least 6 bands in TOEFL/IELTS examination.s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?