10th February 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to secure rank under 20000 for General students?

Hi Everyone,
I have applied for JEE Main and preparing for it. I belong to a general category. Kindly let me know that what marks I should score in JEE Main so that I can get rank under 20000? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to secure 15000-20000 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Cutoff marks required to secure rank under 1500 in JEE Advanced?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  4. How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?
  5. Cutoff rank required in GCET and JEE Main to study B.Tech in any government college at Goa?
  6. Expected All India Rank for a General candidate who has scored 109 marks in JEE Main and 369 marks in 12th BSEB?
  7. JEE Main cut off for admission to JEE Advanced 2014? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Expected rank for a general candidate who has scored 103 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to study B.Arch in Bengal Engineering College?
  11. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Cutoff marks required to secure rank under 1000 in JEE Advanced? Can I get admission in IIT with rank under 1000?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to get admission under top 20 colleges in India?
  15. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff marks for Mechanical and Electrical engineering? I have secured 90 in CET and 80 in JEE mains
  17. Does NIT offer B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get admission?
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in GB Pant University? When the application form will be released?
13th February 2016, 01:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to secure rank under 20000 for General students?

This is not possible to predict exact cut off marks required in JEE. If you want to secure your rank under 20000 then you need to labor hard. For help you should check previous years cut off. But you should score more than 190 to secure your seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?