3rd October 2017, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?

Sir, I have already taken education loan of 5 lakh from SBI and now again I want to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh in same bank for my daughter. What are the requirements for it? Can I get any benefit as the loan is for girl?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank grant education loan on subsidized interest rate for girls in Jamshedpur? Requirements for it?
  2. Best education loan scheme for a girl to study in abroad? Chances to get subsidy in interest rate and repayment?
  3. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate?
  4. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  5. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to get an education loan from SBI with less than 9% of interest rate?
  7. Chances to get discounts and lower interest rates on an education loan for a girl candidate?
  8. How much amount of education loan SBI provide at 9.5% interest rate?
  9. Maximum interest rate chargeable by SBI on education loan worth 12 lakhs? -- [New]
  10. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  11. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  12. Interest rate and requirements to get an education loan from Laxmi Vilas Bank?
  13. Chances to repay the education loan amount before completion of course? How much amount I can get as remittance?
  14. Will the interest rate of SBI for an education loan be same if applied for study in abroad?
  15. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  16. How to get education loan of 6 lakh from ICICI Bank to study degree course? What will be the interest rate and requirements for it?
  17. Which Bank is convenient and beneficial in between SBI and BOI for an education loan? Interest rate and EMI chart?
  18. Interest rate of SBI on an education loan of 2 lakh? What will be the Pre Payment charges?
6th October 2017, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?

It will depend on your credit score and the amount may be less for this education loan because already you have got an education loan on your name.

Hence, contact the required bank and apply for education loan for your daughter. If possible, guarantor should be a different person, to get the maximum amount possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?