21st April 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship and education loan facility available for lateral entry admission in Biomedical for girl student?

I am in final year student of Diploma engineering in Medical Lab Technology at Women Polytechnic, Agartala, Tripura. I want to take admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry in Biomedical. Is there any scholarship and education loan facility available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan to study MCA through Lateral Entry?
  3. Scholarship or loan facility to pay college fees?
  4. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  5. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  7. Is scholarship amount sufficient to study ME Biomedical Engineering or I should apply for an education loan?
  8. Can I get my stream changed from ECE to Computer Science in B.Tech through lateral entry? What would be the total expenditure and whether bank will sanction loan for it?
  9. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  10. Is there education loan facility available for doing Pharma.D course?
  11. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  12. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
  13. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  14. Can a lateral entry student get any scholarship other than scholarship given by the government in B.Tech?
  15. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  16. Can I get rebate in SBI Education Loan scheme being a girl?
  17. What kind of concession I will get in Education Loan to study MS in Abroad through GRE being an ST student?
  18. Education Loan scheme to study PhD in Abroad?
5th March 2023, 02:51 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Is there any scholarship and education loan facility available for lateral entry admission in Biomedical for girl student?

There may be scholarships and education loan facilities available for you to pursue B.Tech course through lateral entry in Biomedical, but it would depend on the specific scholarship and loan programs offered by various organizations and financial institutions. You can research and apply for relevant scholarships and loans offered by the government, private organizations, and financial institutions in your area. You may also want to check with the college or university you plan to attend to see if they offer any specific scholarships or loan programs for lateral entry students in Biomedical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?