16th July 2017, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?

I have already taken an education loan of 4 lakh from SBI to study B.Tech course. Now, I want to know can I apply for further an education loan in SBI to get admission in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?
  2. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  3. Chances to get an education loan from SBI if applied online?
  4. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  6. Can a grandfather be a guarantor of education loan instead of candidate's father? Chances to get education loan without security?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  8. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  9. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  10. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  12. Disbursement time taken under SBI Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  13. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  14. How does colleges help to get education loan from SBI?
  15. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  17. How long does it takes for approval application form of an education loan from SBI?
  18. Chances to repay the education loan amount before completion of course? How much amount I can get as remittance?
21st July 2017, 02:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have already taken an education loan of 4 lakh from SBI to study B.Tech course. Now, I want to know can I apply for further an education loan in SBI to get admission in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing?

It is better to clear the first education loan and then apply for a fresh education loan or candidate has to start paying the previous education loan EMI. Candidates can apply for another education loan, but the branch manager of SBI has to decide about the loan allotment. Bank Manager will assess the situation and based on it, he will take the decision. It is very difficult to get a second loan without completing the first one. Candidates can contact the SBI branch in person for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?