7th September 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan to study MBA course against LIC Policy as a collateral?

Sir, I want to study MBA course from a private college so, I want to know that can I get education loan to study this course against my LIC Policy as I have no collateral for the same to submit?

Related Questions:
  1. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  2. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under IDBI Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [New]
  3. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Corporation Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  4. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme?
  5. Chances to get an education loan of 8 lakh in security of Mother's LIC policy to study MBA course? Terms and condition for it?
  6. Is there any benefit of having LIC policy and Mediclaim while applying for an education loan?
  7. Whether my LIC Policy dissolves after applying for Corporation Bank Education Loan against it?
  8. Can I get an education loan against the LIC policy?
  9. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesnÂ’t have collateral security scheme?
  11. Can I apply for an education loan against of my LIC policy?
  12. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  13. What is Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  14. Chances to get education loan without any securities and collateral? Terms and condition for it?
  15. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  16. Can I get an education loan without a collateral security? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA if taken Personal Loan and maintaining Credit Card?
  18. Is there any bank provide study loan accepting agricultural land as collateral?
12th September 2017, 04:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan to study MBA course against LIC Policy as a collateral?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study MBA course from a private college so, I want to know that can I get education loan to study this course against my LIC Policy as I have no collateral for the same to submit?

Yes, there are chances to get education loan to study an MBA course using LIC Policy as additional security. Many banks accepts LIC Policy as additional security. LIC policy to be assigned in favor of the bank for getting an education loan. Candidates should contact the bank branch nearest to their permanent residence for an education loan. Candidates can also use their fixed deposits or land or house as collateral security for getting education loan. Apart from this, they have to provide necessary documents to obtain education loans like income proof, admission proof, fee schedule, salary slip, bank statement or passbook copy for last six months, PAN Card of the student and parents’, copy of mark sheets etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?