7th September 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Total cost to study Commercial Pilot course? How to get education loan from government banks for it?

Sir, I want to become a Commercial Pilot so, I need education loan for it. Please tell me how much it cost to study this course? How to get education loan from government banks for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Banks offering education loan for Pilot Training in Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics institute?
  3. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  4. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan for doing Pilot Training course? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  7. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 96000 for ITI(Mechanics) course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Banks which offer Education loan to do Pilot Training course? Detailed information to apply for education loan?
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do Commercial Pilot Training in Falcon Aviation Academy, USA?
  10. Security against Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in US?
  11. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  12. What I have to deposit as a security against an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  13. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  14. Expense to do Commercial Pilot Course from Canada? Procedure to get an education loan from any government bank?
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for BSc(Cinema) course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  17. How much Commercial Pilot earns? Maximum permissible loan amount?
  18. Repayment maximum time of Education Loan amount after completing course? -- [New]
12th September 2017, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total cost to study Commercial Pilot course? How to get education loan from government banks for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to become a Commercial Pilot so, I need education loan for it. Please tell me how much it cost to study this course? How to get education loan from government banks for it?

Total cost to study Commercial Pilot License (CPL) course in India is around Rs 20 to 25 Lakhs approximately. The cost for the course may vary from one flying school to another. Candidates should check the details with the flying school for exact amount.
Many banks, including State Bank of India (SBI) providing education loan (SBI Student Loan Scheme) for pilot training courses. The course should be conducted by the institution recognized by Ministry of Civil Aviation / Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Government of India for getting education loan. Maximum loan amount for studies in India is Rs 10 Lakhs and for studies abroad Rs 20 Lakhs. Therefore, interested candidates can contact the SBI branch nearest to their permanent residence for more details. SBI Student Loan Scheme website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?