18th July 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Details on studying 11th standard abroad with scholarship?

Hi, I am niladri s chakraborty, appearing for 10th exam this year. I want to give scholarship exam for studying abroad 11th onwards. Can you guide me for the same? What are the details which I need to follow next after the completion of 10th standard? Awaiting for the response.

24th July 2017, 10:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details on studying 11th standard abroad with scholarship?

You must pass IELTS exam for studying abroad, which is the initial and important examination to qualify in. IELTS/TOEFL is essential requirement at most of the institutions and university. You should have qualifying marks in your 10th board exam. You need to have a valid passport (for 3 years). You should have minimum 85% marks in 8th, 9th and pre-board exam of 10th. Interested student should submit the form to centre of GIIS Scholarship, New Delhi.
The given link will help you out to be more precise and find out the details of scholarship of different countries.
https://www.topuniversities.com/stud...ndian-students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?