12th August 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get scholarship if did not got in last year?

Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of B.Com and CA IPCC. I was applied for scholarship but not get in last year. I want to know is there any chance to get scholarship this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get scholarship if did not got in last year?
  2. Chances to apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship if not got previous year? How should I apply for it? -- [New]
  3. Scholarship is available in 1st year of graduation for HSC passed student with 80%? Chances to get the scholarship in 2nd year also? Terms and conditions for it?
  4. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  5. Chances to get scholarship having 90.5% in intermediate?
  6. Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?
  7. Chances of getting Sanskrit scholarship after scoring 99% marks in the subject?
  8. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  9. What are chances of getting scholarship to final year Civil engineering student?
  10. What are the chances to apply for merit scholarships while doing B.Tech course after intermediate?
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech in Abroad through lateral entry? Chances to get scholarship for it?
  12. Chances to get scholarship amount of 1st and 2nd year if applied in 2nd year?
  13. What are the scholarship chances for MBBS admission in UK?
  14. Chances to get an education loan from Axis Bank to study MBA in USA? Can I get Bahushrut Foundation scholarship? Detail regarding this scholarship?
  15. Chances to apply for MHRD scholarship after 3rd year of Engineering course?
  16. Why I didn't received scholarship in second year, if my friends have received it?
  17. What are the chances to get scholarship for education for BCA students?
  18. Cut off marks in enat exam to get seat in manipal university -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2017, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get scholarship if did not got in last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of B.Com and CA IPCC. I was applied for scholarship but not get in last year. I want to know is there any chance to get scholarship this year?

Scholarships are offered to students based on their academic score and family financial position. Students can contact their college administration regarding details of scholarships. They can get the reason for not getting a scholarship from their college administration. If they applied for a scholarship directly, then they can get the details from the organization directly. Students can get scholarships from the next year on wards if applied properly. Students have to apply for government scholarships online. Students can apply for scholarships like the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship while studying 2nd year of graduation also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?