12th August 2017, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

PNB education loan schemes available to study in abroad?

Hello sir, I want to study in abroad so, I need education loan for it. Please tell me about PNB education loan schemes available to study in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. On what basis PNB offers Education Loan for Bachelor of Technology program? What are the interest charges of PNB Education Loan?
  2. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  3. Whether margin is available in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?
  4. List of education loan schemes of government banks to study in abroad? Will the education loan includes tuition fee, living expenses, food, books and travelling expenses?
  5. Benefits of applying in PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme?
  6. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?
  7. Does PNB provides education loan to study CA course? What are the requirements for it?
  8. Fees required to study MBA course from Singapore? Education loan schemes of SBI to study MBA from abroad?
  9. List of courses provided in abroad for BAMS holder? Education loan schemes and scholarships for it?
  10. Interest rates under PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme? -- [New]
  11. Government sponsored subsidy education loan schemes to provide education loan?
  12. How much education loan a girl can get without any security? Education loan schemes for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Education Loan schemes to study B.Tech course?
  14. What kind of benefit I will get if study MS in USA through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes to study in Abroad?
  15. Best bank to apply for an education loan for a girl? Education loan schemes available for girls?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  17. Procedure to apply in PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme?
  18. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
13th August 2017, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PNB education loan schemes available to study in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study in abroad so, I need education loan for it. Please tell me about PNB education loan schemes available to study in abroad?

PNB Saraswati is an education loan offered by PNB for studies in abroad. PNB provides up to Rs 20 Lakh to study in abroad. Candidate must be an Indian citizen to avail PNB education loan and should have obtained admission in a reputed university or institution in abroad. PNB offers educational loans for job oriented professional / technical courses in abroad. Candidates can apply online or can contact a bank branch for more details. Education loan from PNB covers tuition fees, examination fees, travel expenses, caution deposit and purchase of books and equipment. The PNB website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?