31st January 2016, 10:59 AM
surendranusilai

What are chances of getting scholarship to final year Civil engineering student?

Respected sir,
I am surendran, now I am in my final year civil engineering. So please give me details for what are the scholarship chance to apply and eligibility for me

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams which I can write to be eligible for getting scholarship for Civil Engineering?
  2. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  3. Which are the universities offeirng MS providing scholarship? I am a final year chemical engineering student
  4. Am i eligible for scholarship being a final year Engineering student of Oxford College?
  5. Qualification required to get scholarship for B.Tech final year student?
  6. Is there any renewal form for getting the final scholarship amount of Central Sector Scholarship Scheme?
  7. Scholarship to study B.Tech for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Am i eligible for Merit Scholarship being a final year B.Tech (IT) student?
  9. How can I get scholarship for higher studies being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Will there be any Scholarship Exam for final year B-Pharmacy candidates? Procedure to get the Scholarship?
  11. What should I do to get a job in technical side? I am a final year civil engineering student
  12. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
  13. What should I do to join Civil Services being a candidate of pursuing CA Final and having completed B.Com? Jobs available under Civil Services?
  14. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  16. Chances to get scholarship having 90.5% in intermediate?
  17. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  18. Is there any scope in defence service? I am a student of B.Tech civil engineering final year
31st January 2016, 09:43 PM
pariyo ki rani
Member+

Default Re: What are chances of getting scholarship to final year Civil engineering student?

For getting scholarships schemes,colleges/university can give you all the information related to scholarships and the intelligent students can apply for scholarships schemes.

For getting entry into these schemes,minimum marks qualified are 80%.

Then you are apply for scholarships schemes and received many precious schemes.

So must be focused in final year engineering and get highest marks.
31st January 2016, 10:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are chances of getting scholarship to final year Civil engineering student?

There is very less chances of getting any scholarship in final year of engineering. If you fall under income criteria mentioned by state government, you can apply for:

1. Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship.

It is given by state government for economics weaker sections of society for continuing their courses.

This is the only option for you to get scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?