10th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan being a girl?

I want to know that is there any concession in Education Loan policy for girls in Andhra Bank? I am a girl and I want to take an Education Loan from Andhra Bank for my MBA course. Please tell me I can get concession in interest rates from this Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
  2. How to get special concession of interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan policy?
  3. Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan if secure admission in Indian School of Business, Hyderabad?
  4. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  5. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  6. Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student?
  7. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Why the interest rates are fluctuating higher when I had applied for an Education Loan on Fixed Rates?
  9. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  10. Can I get concession in Interest rate of Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being an OBC student?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  14. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  16. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges?
  18. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates of an Education Loan being an OC-EBC girl?
12th October 2016, 08:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan being a girl?

Rate of interest for Education loans in Andhra Bank:

1. Upto 7.5 lakhs: MCLR (one year)+2%.

2. Above 7.5 lakhs: MCLR (one year) +1.55%.

There is 0.5% relaxation in interest rate for female candidates. So, being a girl, you will get relaxation of 0.5% in overall interest rate charged on education loan.

If you want any more details about education loan of Andhra Bank Go to this page .
12th October 2016, 08:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan being a girl?

Yes, being a girl candidate, you can get 0.50% concession on Interest rate of Andhra Bank Education loan. To be eligible to get an Education loan, you should have secured admission in a recognised college/ university for pursuing your higher studies.

You need to submit all the proper documents like your academic certificates photocopies, address proof, identity proof, income proof, passport size photographs, application form, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. After submitting all the documents asked by bank, it will take around 10-15 working days for sanction of your education loan.
12th October 2016, 09:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is concession of 0.50% for girl candidates on Interest rates of Education loan offered by Andhra Bank. You should have secured admission in a recognised institute to be eligible to apply for an education loan and need to submit all the proper documentation mentioned in the application form for processing of education loan. Since, you are a girl candidate, you can get 0.50% concession on interest rate of Andhra bank education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?