4th September 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Is credit worthiness important to apply for an education loan at the same bank?

Hello sir, I was taken an education loan from SBI but paid the amount with very late. Now I want to apply for an another education loan for my brother. Please tell is credit worthiness important to apply for an education loan in same bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements of government banks for an education loan? Can they check credit worthiness? -- [New]
  2. Can I get MBBS in any self finance college after scoring 1910 in MBBS Kerala entrance exam? How much is the fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  5. Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?
  6. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  7. Whether Banks check credit report of those candidates who has applied for an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  10. Education loan for BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Mahamaya Technical University fee waiver scheme for meritorious student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  13. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  18. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
12th September 2016, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is credit worthiness important to apply for an education loan at the same bank?

If you have paid the loan with interest, then there shouldn't be any issue this time. Yes, bank will investigate properly before giving you loan again this time.

If your family is earning good, then there shouldn't be any problem. You may require guarantor or collateral security based on size of the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?