21st April 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Requirements of government banks for an education loan? Can they check credit worthiness?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan for my son. Please tell me what are the requirements of government banks for an education loan? Can they check credit worthiness?

Related Questions:
  1. Is credit worthiness important to apply for an education loan at the same bank?
  2. Whether Banks check credit report of those candidates who has applied for an Education Loan?
  3. Does all Banks inspect CIBIL of a candidate who want to apply for an Education Loan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  6. Can I get MBBS in any self finance college after scoring 1910 in MBBS Kerala entrance exam? How much is the fees?
  7. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Mahamaya Technical University fee waiver scheme for meritorious student?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  10. What are the effects of demonetization on interest rate of education loan of all government banks?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  13. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  14. Am I eligible to get education loan from government banks at simple securities?
  15. Names of banks which provide education loan to pursue CA course?
  16. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  17. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  18. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
22nd April 2017, 11:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements of government banks for an education loan? Can they check credit worthiness?

Most of the government banks or PSU banks have a strict procedure for any kind of loan. You can't get education loan or any loan, if your credit score is not good.

You will need a guarantor to support your education and even a collateral security might be required for big loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?