12th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Whether Banks check credit report of those candidates who has applied for an Education Loan?

Dear Friends,
I am trying to apply an Education Loan for study MBA course. But I have heard that the Bank where I will apply for Loan will check the credit report. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Does all Banks inspect CIBIL of a candidate who want to apply for an Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  3. Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  7. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  8. Does Banks denied Education Loan facility for Autonomous colleges?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  10. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  11. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
  12. Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?
  13. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  14. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  15. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  16. Education loan is provided for GME course? How to approach banks for it?
  17. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  18. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
15th April 2016, 07:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks check credit report of those candidates who has applied for an Education Loan?

Yes of course they will certainly do the credit report of the candidates who is going to apply for " Educational Loan " . And also they will check out the Income tax return's o their parents as well. Some times it will ask for guarantor also. It is all based on your rating from CIBIL.

So what I am saying all the works o banks will be done as per their proceedings.
15th April 2016, 11:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks check credit report of those candidates who has applied for an Education Loan?

Yes, the banks will check credit report or last 6 months bank statement of guarantor or candidate for providing the education loan. To get Education loan easily, you must have at least 6 months salary slips, bank statement, property documents, education documents, etc.,. correctly. Once, you submit all the documents to bank, your loan will be approved within 15-20 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?