12th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have applied Education Loan for my daughter's education but I am not getting it. I have undergone credit card settlement with one bank. My CIBIL appears. Now I want to pay the overdue of credit card. Can I get Education Loan after paying Credit Card's overdue?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  3. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  4. Can I get Education Loan for Paying Guest also if my college is not offering Hostel facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  6. Can i get Education loan to study in India on holding a credit card? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it difficult to get an Education Loan with bad CIBIL record?
  8. Can I become guarantor against Bank Education Loan to study Abroad for both of my daughters?
  9. Whether Banks check credit report of those candidates who has applied for an Education Loan?
  10. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan against Credit Card?
  13. How to apply for education loan for paying Engineering fees and get placed?
  14. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  15. Can I take an Education Loan for paying IES coaching fee if already taken for B.Tech course?
  16. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  17. Can I get loan for my son’s education if having salaried account in IDBI Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
16th April 2016, 01:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?

Yes,you can get the education loan from the concerned bank after paying the overdue of your credit card bill. There will not be much problem and it is expected that the loan request will be sanctioned once you clear your credit card debts provided this was the reason the loan request was earlier rejected. You should check with the concerned bank concerning the reason of loan denial and then act accordingly to overcome the issue, make a fresh request and get the loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?