16th February 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to show third party guarantor for getting an education loan of Rs. 5 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?

Dear Sir,
I want an education loan of Rs 5 Lacs to study B.Pharmacy. So, I would like to know that for getting an education loan of this amount I have to show third party guarantor? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  2. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?
  3. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?
  4. Who is Third Party Guarantor in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  6. Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I become a guarantor against Education Loan for my wife who want to do SAP CRM Training?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  11. Education Loan to study MBA without security and guarantor for an Orphan?
  12. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  14. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?
  16. Being a Bank Ex-Officer my father can become a guarantor against Education Loan?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  18. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
19th February 2016, 11:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to show third party guarantor for getting an education loan of Rs. 5 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?

Yes, one must have to provide a third person guarantee to avail an education scholarship of Rs. 5 lacs to pursue undergraduate pharmacy course.

For loans above Rs.7 lacs one must provide collateral security equal to the amount of education loan.

For loans below Rs. 4 lacs, the banks will offer education loan without keeping any security.
20th February 2016, 02:35 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to show third party guarantor for getting an education loan of Rs. 5 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?

You will have to produce a guarantor for any Educational Loan that is above Rs.4 Lacs.
So in this case as your Loan amount exceeds Rs 4 lacs you will have to show a guarantor along with the IT return that is filed by him in the last Financial Year.
Once you have done all that you will be eligible for the Loan.
So you will have to show a guarantor to the Bank to get the Loan.
20th February 2016, 12:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you need to show third party guarantor in order to opt for education loan of 5 lakhs to meet the expense of your B.Pharmacy course. For any loan above 4.5 lakhs, third party guarantor is a mandatory clause irrespective of the course you want to pursue. Apart from this, there will be 15% margin as security deposit. However, there is no need of any mortgage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?